The earth, mind & body connection
Everything is Connected
Our entire biological system, the brain and the earth itself all work on the same frequencies.' Nicola Tesla
The earth's fluctuating magnetic field , also known as the geomagnetic field emanates from the earth's interior and ranges between 22 to 65 microteslas. According to scientists, the magnetic field has decreased by up to 50% over the last 300 years... some say more. The earth's magnetic field has a frequency of 11.79 Hz (cycles per second) .
There is also a second frequency within the earth's ionosphere called the Schumann Resonance, which resonates at 7.83 Hz. This frequency is created mainly by lightning strikes... approximately 7 million per day.
Both the geomagnetic and Schumann create harmonic frequencies that range up to 32Hz. Any higher harmonics are indistinguishable. This 0 to 30 Hz range is known as the 'biological window' or Adey window of biological frequencies.
The brain produces certain naturally occurring frequencies:
- Delta - 1 to 4 Hz - dreamless and rejuvenating sleep
- Theta - 4 to 8 Hz - dreaming and deep meditation
- Alpha - 8 to 12 Hz - relaxed focused state of mind
- Beta - 12 to 30 Hz - awake, problem-solving consciousness
Scientific research shows that the cells in the human body respond positively to particular pulsating electromagnetic frequencies. Here are a few:
- 2 Hz - nerve regeneration
- 7 Hz - bone growth
- 10 Hz - ligament healing
- 15- 20 Hz - capillary (small blood vessel) repair and formation